Babies cry to communicate their individual needs.
Here is a lo0k at the top 15 some you know some you may think “Oh I never thought of that “.
- At birth to expell the fluid from the lungs as baby inhales the fresh air for the first time.
- Hunger as baby takes Milk as a first food.
- Nappy needs changing as baby feels uncomfortable
- Tired needs a quite environment to settle off to sleep easily.
- Over tired if baby is in an over stimulated environment it makes it harder for baby to settle again.
- Wind putting baby down unwinded can make baby feel unsettled more.
- Colic baby draws knees up in to chest suffering from bad wind also popular in babies around 3 months known as 3 month colic.
- Around 5 months baby cries more as milk alone in no longer substantial. Weaning onto solids will make baby feel fuller try an evening feed to start .
- Immunizations at first initial jab then baby may cry as the immunization takes effect in the body (in a few days).Doctor may subscribe calpol to ease pain.
- Teething, excess dribble rosy ceeks irritable too,mouthing present .
- Pain,discomfort some cause that isnt visible to the eye.
- Illness, wimpering crying temperature,sunken fontanel,Listless floppy baby, seek medical dvice urgently.
- Sibling rivalry when you are not looking toddlers especially a pinch or slap to baby due to jelousy.
- Croup common virus effecting babys breathing,loud rasping sound accompanied sometimes with a runny nose,sore throat,temperature
- Infection such as hear,urine,nappies may be dry or smell strong adrip to doctors may be necessary if you suspect an infection.