as reqested here is a suitable list of stillborn baby poems that can be used for the service or baby sympathy cards .
- Precious baby (name….) Goodnight and Godbless for baby that is now at rest. We love and miss you dear as we shed you golden tears.
- will miss you little baby remember we are always near.A sweet song for you plus a tender loving kiss I know you’re asleep in heaven in a better place such bliss.
- What pleasure and what Joy to have known my little boy,its was only for a short while yet you made your family smile.All snuggled up for a final sleep.We love you baby until again we meet.
- We love you darling baby that is sent from all our heart.Treasured memories last a lifetime forever and never depart.A Cuddle and a hug as you lay on daddy’s knee,and all settled in your blanket as as comfy as can be.
- Two little doves flying in the sky taking you to heaven after we have said goodbye.We love you dearest baby and we have from the very start,So goodnight our little princess that is sent from all our hearts.
- A star that’s in heaven shining in the night,is like a little candle shining ever so bright.It guides a path to heaven where the angels are gathered there, waiting for our baby where theres lots more love to share.So goodnight our baby darling,you will be surely missed we will never ever forget you, as we give you one last kiss.(finish by blowing kisses to baby).
- We prayer for the family to have courage and be strong,who lost a darling baby that wasnt here for long.With love there are tears of sadness and tears of joy shared too Goodnight little precious baby so much love remembering you.