pregnant dont know what sex baby is until birth advice needed
Dear Cheeky Chums If you cant find out on the scan what sex baby is how will we go on for decorating the baby’s room. We have decided to wait as all scans up to now cant pinpoint a girl or boy? PS… what colour baby clothes are unisex too?
here are some good examples of colours that coordinate well in a unisex baby room.
- coffee and cream with giraffe bedding.
- terracotta turquoise and cream.
- stars or stripes bedding in rainbow colours with cream walls and white furniture.adding picture frames of colour to walls and curtains stands out so a year or so later you only have the accessories to change.
- white with hints of turquoise and lime accessories.
- mint and white paint work
- sage green and white with jungle animal theme bedding height charts,curtains,bedding etc.
here’s some ideas of nursery room themes
now for the baby clothes colours in unisex shades
- rainbow stripes
- rain bow stars
- dalmation spots (black and white),
- lemon lime and white
- white and silver trims ie little mouse,bunnies, penguin theme
- chocolate and lime
Entry filed under: baby news ages 0 - 1 year, Pregnancy Related. Tags: baby room colours, don't know sex of baby, neutral baby wear, neutral nursery baby room, sex of baby, unisex babies, unisex baby, unisex baby room, unisex bbay, unisex nurser.