When there are children in a relationship either as partners or married you hear a lot of the time oh we stay together for the sake of the children.Should this be the only reason for staying together? lets take a quick look at reasons for staying in the relationship for your self and for the sake of the children or should one of you make the step and leave?.
- Do you argue constantly?: can it be resolved or is it ongoing
- Do you shout and scream at each other over nothing? Does one of you end up walking out without finding a compromise to the situation only for it to be dragged out for days at a time not speaking to each other?
- is there physical violence involved?
- Do you feel bullied or trapped that you can’t escape coz you’ll have no where to go?
- Does the other partner make you feel you’ll be lost without them so you feel you have no choice but to stay?
- We love each other and manage to clear the air before the night is up.
- Are the children playing up, hear the arguments, are scared ,cry in their room or copy violent behavior?:this can have a long term effect on children in a negative way so needs to be resolved between you both so everyone is happy or break up the children must always be your number 1 priority.
WHY NOT SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON THE MATTER AND LEAVE A COMMENT JUST BELOW