for a mum with a newborn baby the care doesn’t always come easy. lets take a look at the worst case that occasionally happens with a new mum.
Here are top 5 mistakes a mum with a newborn baby could make.
- spitting on a dummy and wiping it on mums clothes before giving it back to baby.
- Leaving the newborn baby asleep in the pram, in the house alone whilst just nipping to the shop across the road.
- Leaving a nappy on all day without changing it.
- putting baby in a moses basket on a high height ie kitchen worktop whilst cooking.
- Leaving a half filled bottle all day on the side then letting baby drink it after rewarming it in the microwave.
What do you think can you suggest any more?