So you’ve got loads of kids and they keep nagging you for a dog.The youngest is one year old so what do you do? here are 6 facts about babies and children you need to consider before you get a dog.
- babies crawling will climb on a dogs back.
- babies will bite the dogs ears.
- kids will plead with you to take the dog out on their own are they really old enough? is the dog you are considering too big for them to control ?
- Kids will leave the gates open to the garden you cant scream at them so a dog wont escape. You will be liable if a car has an accident caused by your dog escaping.
- your kids friends will come round to play, a dog that doesn’t go out a lot mixing with other dogs,children and adults will protect your family and will bite other children to protect yours.You can be prosecuted and the dog destroyed for keeping a dangerous dog
- Children get bored easily they wont want to look after the dog by themselves if it poos in the garden it will be up to you to clean it up.