weaning baby 7 baby food ideas for babies under 8 months
in this weeks news some shop bought baby foods my not be nutrient rich as they should be with lots of sugar being added which rots baby teeth even new ones. making your own baby food is easy peasy for weaning young babies under 7 months.
here are 7 baby food ideas for weaning babies
- ground up porridge oats with bottle or breast milk use a blender make them very fine before adding a baby bottle do not make it too watery to start weaning process.
- potato and parsnip mash boil fresh veg then blend
- potato carrots and parsnip mash cook veg then mash together.
- broccoli and cauliflower cook vegetables then blend add cooked pasta as baby moves on to eat thicker solids
- mango and banana split use ripe mango blend with a banana
- apple and pear boil in a pan until fruit becomes soft
- baby rice with cooked apricot use breast milk or bottle to mix with rice then add cooked apricot