infant pillow support mum + baby gets comfortable
what can you use an infant support pillow for?
important fact first …NOT for babies under 1 year old at nap time or bedtime for sleeping.
- you can use a premature baby infant support pillow in an incubator.
- use an infant support pillow for a baby learning to support the head in a prone position to develop good muscle tone.
- use a baby support pillow in the back of a high chair when baby learning to sit up.
- use an infant support pillow for family photographs as props and to position baby better.
- great for playtime on the floor with toys around and an infant support pillow comes in all shapes and sizes.
- mums can feel comfortable breastfeeding baby surrounded by an infant support pillow too.