for those of you who love to make your baby’s own meals or do a lot of home cooking here are 5 meal ideas for the Winter weather to keep you all warm and less hungry.
- pea and ham soup with crusty home made bread rolls add cooked potatoes to thicken soup too.
- rich strew use Atora suet light to make low fat dumplings with stewing beef, carrots and suede, parsnips add 2 beef oxo cubes thicken with cornflour and serve with jacket potatoes.
- pasta with cooked broccoli and cauliflower and cheese sauce mix all together and serve with breadcrumbs on top in a pie dish.
- fish pie add cod pieces, prawns salmon pieces add a parsley sauce mix,with mashed potatoes on top serve with mixed vegetables.
- bish bash bosh chicken ,add cooked chicken, sweetcorn, mushrooms with a tin of mushroom or use chicken soup put in a pie dish add a pastry crust bake in oven serve with potatoe wedges.