keeping baby safe and happy 3-6 months playtime
So your baby is growing becoming more interested in his or her surroundings and wanting to explore. What play time activities do you think they will enjoy patting your tablet or mobile phone?
Today we look at 5 easy play ideas that keep baby safe, happy, amused and exploring the big wide world around him,which too will help to encourage brain growth and reach the next developmental milestones.
- Hold baby on your knee,looking at you sitting facing you.recognizing both of you as you can take it in turns singing nursery songs with repetitive rhyme.
- laying on a blanket on the floor touch and feel soft cuddly toys and toys that jingle as they are touched.
- Sitting in a bouncy chair with rattle toys across the front.
- Supported with cushions for back support Holding a rag toy book with crinkles squeaks and different fabrics.
- Lying in a cot with a musical cot mobile over head.