Huge Dilemma preterm baby ashes funeral do you have them scattered or keep them?
here are 5 ideas you can do after the funeral or cremation service with your baby’s ashes.
- due to the small amount of ashes created after the internment you may only get a very small amount for a preterm baby. you can use a pinch of ashes to add them to a cremation urn necklace to keep close to you forever.
- add them to buy a bear and sit it near your bedside each night.
- add it to a garden urn with a beautiful flowering plant. That way if you move house it can be a carried to another home.
- scatter the ashes at a baby memorial garden were other baby’s are. you don’t get a personal spot in this case its more communal.
- scatter baby’s ashes in your family grave plot you’ll need the grave deeds so your local cemetery knows which number your plot is and you pay a cost to open up the existing grave to add them .