5 signs its time to ditch your child’s dummy
- your baby has teeth the more teeth your baby or toddler has the more chances the mouth will change shape and speaking will be a problem as they develop more language.
- your 2 year old child will not go anywhere with out the dummy.
- your toddler has more than one dummy at a time in his/her hands.
- your child is older than 3 year old again speech will be unclear and sound lispsy as your child talks and could need speech therapy to correct it, not good.
- your toddler puts 2 or more dummies in their mouth at once.
use a reward chart one sticker one day without the dummy, make a dummy box let your child decorate and let them put the dummy in it at the start of the day to help ditch the dummy addiction.