Babies Newborn Nappies are Aldi’s a waste money for baby?
you need nappies urgently as you have run out .the nearest shop is Aldi or you have catch bus to Tesco or other supermarket to buy some newborn sized. do you buy them or think they may be no good .?
we put Aldi nappies to the test for a premature baby just going into the newborn size here are our results…
- £1.15 for 27 newborn nappies size (prices correct online on the 9th may 2016)
- fastenings ? Velcro and slightly sticky so you can re stick at the sides.good doesn’t stick to bedding.
- cut away at umbilical cord area causes less irritation as cord falls off.
- absorbency good nice and thick
- elasticated sides doesn’t leak
- review we rate these Aldi nappies at 9/10 as you buy the bigger sizes the prices goes up but much cheaper than pampers.highly recommended .