when a baby has died its the hardest type of bereavement to cope with, after researching many mums and dads feelings after a babies death here are the findings of what not to write in baby bereavement card .
- so sorry for your baby loss better luck next time
- i heard about your sad death of baby, maybe you’ll have another next year
- don’t worry you will have plenty more babies in the future
- in sympathy of the death of your baby
- so sad to hear baby died but you have to move on and forget about it
- I heard that baby died how about a nice cup of tea to get over it
- with best wises Forget that this as ever happened, you can try again for another baby next month.
you can find suitable messages for cards here